Health & Safety
We love to welcome guests to the Gatlinburg SkyPark to enjoy the outdoors, fresh mountain air, and mountain views.
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community. To support this effort we are recommending the use of face coverings in areas where it is difficult to social distance but not requiring throughout the park.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in keeping us all safe and healthy.
What We Ask Of You
- Please be patient and follow instructions while purchasing tickets and loading the SkyLift as we have adjusted our procedures to allow greater spacing between guests.
- Please purchase tickets online, or onsite at the SkyPark ticket window. We recommend the use credit and debit cards.
- Please respect other guests' personal space and practice social distancing with six-foot separations whenever possible.
What We're Doing For You
- SkyLift chairs will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, and we will not permit parties to ride together who did not arrive together.
- Handrails on the SkyDeck and SkyBridge will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily.
- All surfaces and touchpoints within the SkyCenter will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Employees will be trained in COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, including having their temperature taken before each shift.
- Plastic shields will be installed at ticket sales points.